Coaching Since: 2013
- Confident Communication
- Executive Coaching
- Intercultural Understanding
- Leadership Assessments
- Leadership Development
- Brand Development
- Career Assessment
- Career Coaching
- Career Counseling
- Career Development/Transition
- Career Exploration, Discovery & Decision-making
- Communication/EQ Skills
- Confidence and Self-esteem
- Confident Communication
- Overcoming Fears
- In Person
- Online via Zoom
- Associate Certified Coach, International Coaching Federation
- Certified Co-Active Coach, Coaches Training Institute
- Certified Consultant, Leadership Circle Profile
- Master of Laws, Dispute Resolution, University of Missouri-Columbia
- Bachelor of Laws, National University of Singapore
Methodologies and Tools used:
- Co-Active and Mindfulness strategies employed to achieve clarity of purpose and direction in career design and leadership effectiveness
- Career & Leadership Assessments
- Leadership Circle Profile 360-assessment employed to create leadership development plans
- Career Changers
- Community Change Makers
- Individual Contributors
- Mid Level Managers
- Mid-Career Professionals
Sharanya Rao is a creative powerhouse who awakens clarity and transformation in her clients. As a professional career and leadership coach, she is committed to bringing positive, sustaining transformation in individuals and organizations through Co-Active coaching, Mindfulness and cultural awareness. Sharanya loves learning about what makes people tick. She is committed to partnering with her clients on their journey of self-discovery, and is fully present with empathy and support. Using the Co-Active Coaching model, mindfulness techniques and creativity, she provides a nurturing space for clients to look deeply within themselves, asks the hard questions, and holds them accountable to their professional goals.
Coaching is Sharanya Rao’s passion, purpose and calling. Her diverse background forms a tapestry of skills which serve her clients in unique ways. As a former lawyer, she brings skills in critical thinking, analysis and pragmatism to coaching. Having served in non-profit organizations for over 20 years, in various capacities from volunteer to Board member, she deeply cares for people in her community and pursues a service-oriented approach to work. As a creative artist, she kindles her clients’ inner flame of creativity and imagination, and uses creative techniques for problem-solving. After living in 5 countries, she has cultural awareness and offers a cultural lens to her clients’ perspectives.
Sharanya draws from her training and experiences, to coach people on career transitions and leadership effectiveness, both of which she personally experienced and found powerful strategies to navigate. Prior to coaching, Sharanya was a litigation lawyer in Singapore and she has a Masters of Law in Dispute Resolution. Sharanya is a certified coach with the International Coach Federation, the Coaches Training Institute and the Leadership Circle Profile.
What clients are saying about Sharanya...
Let Wolfgang Career Coaching help you move forward in your career!
Contact us today if you’d like to work with Sharanya.
We work nationwide and draw quite a few clients from Texas cities including Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Fort Worth.